News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

I got some 56 stuff.............Clink

Previous topic - Next topic

Clink

I got a transmission, 2 heads, generator and something else

I'll have to make a list now that Black Betty is going to Texas.

I wonder if Bad Jack bought it?

Clink

EXCRUISERGUY

I'll take something else.

You sold Black Betty?

GJ

Clink

Quote from: EXCRUISERGUY on April 23, 2012, 03:05:36 PM
I'll take something else.

You sold Black Betty?

GJ
Hey JG yep she's a goner. :yes:

Need a tranny? :smoke:

Clink

Fins

What's the deal old man? Broke or bored? I say bored, but I'm getting the shit for it.

I want out of mine too.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Dude,

S/P is a solid car, rebuilt engine & trans, working aftermarket A/C and all that - put a nice little for sale sign on her @ the GN and see what happens. 

For an international buyer offer to bring her back to FTL for ez shipment from Miami.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Quote from: CarFreak on April 23, 2012, 11:52:17 PM
Dude,

S/P is a solid car, rebuilt engine & trans, working aftermarket A/C and all that - put a nice little for sale sign on her @ the GN and see what happens. 

For an international buyer offer to bring her back to FTL for ez shipment from Miami.

Already in the plans, 'babe'. Either Port Everglades or Port of Miami are main export ports.

The hard part will be driving it for 10 hours. You know what shape my back is in. Those worn coil springs (in the seats) aren't the best in the world for long distance driving. The suspension is just fine. She'll float like you are on a cloud.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Coil springs in the seats?  Un unh - - not unless you've got a Fleetwood then they are individually wrapped in cloth.  

Talk about quality and HEAVY - a real PITA to get in and out of the car especially with the shorter sedan doors.   :censored:

Series 62 and Sedan deVille seats just have those wavy pseudo springs.  

Fins

My mistake. You are correct. But still heavy as hell. Deb and I took them out when we put the new carpeting in.

But while out, I refurbished the cables and screw jacks on the seats. Cleaned and lubed.

WTF? Are you trying to get me to keep the car? Many, many hours of labor involved here. Just no time to enjoy it around here.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Quote from: Fins on April 24, 2012, 12:11:42 AM
My mistake. You are correct. But still heavy as hell. Deb and I took them out when we put the new carpeting in.

But while out, I refurbished the cables and screw jacks on the seats. Cleaned and lubed.

WTF? Are you trying to get me to keep the car? Many, many hours of labor involved here. Just no time to enjoy it around here.

DUDE -

Of course, I'm right.   ;D

As for heavy, like I said, the Fleetwood seat is much, much heavier.  :yes:

Don't be whining now - I hear too much of that already.  

Keep the car?  No, I'm offering you suggestions of how to market it.  You don't want to deal with Fleabay idiots do you?  

Fins

Quit calling me DUDE, BABE.  :LOL:

And no, Fleabay idiots is what I want to avoid, along with their fees.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

JAG56Cad

Quote from: Clink on April 23, 2012, 02:09:53 AM
I got a transmission, 2 heads, generator and something else

I'll have to make a list now that Black Betty is going to Texas.

I wonder if Bad Jack bought it?

Clink

Clink,

When you post the list I'll take a look and will let you know. I'm always looking for spare items just in case.

Fins

I might take him a few months Jose'. He only comes around here when he needs something or to get rid of something. Not like the old Clink we used to know.

I guess these boards get to be after a while like Pooter said ....silly waste of time. But I still enjoy it.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

JAG56Cad

Fins,

With this hobby time is irrelevant..! That is why we come to this board just to kill time and have fun..!  :beer:

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

Why am I here so often? Couldn't be without this lot for long or I'd be as crazy and some of us on here. Who's that? Maybe it's me.

Mike