News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Caddy pickup

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

EXCRUISERGUY

That just hurts my eyes to look at.
Paint it another color and I might look at all the pics.

GJ

guidematic

Horrible! And a continental kit too?   :puke:

Mike

Carfreak

I need some Pepto after looking at that monstrosity. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Quote from: CarFreak on May 26, 2011, 03:14:58 PM

It looks like that's what they used to paint it.

I didn't even let the ad fully load and I closed it out.   :puke:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Geoff

Yeah, if I were to buy something like that it would go to the paint shop before I even had it shipped here.  The car is located in Washington state, guess I'll keep looking.
:eeew:  Geoff
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

DownUnderDeville

Ya gotta wonder......... :screwy:

EZ

All it needs is paint.  Paint is EZ.  :rockon:

Russ

Although not my cop O tea, its nicely done. Crap ass color, but good styling of following the lines of the car.  the trunk deck is fantastic, if ya want my  :twocents:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

guidematic

Quote from: Denrep on May 27, 2011, 03:45:23 AM
Okay, okay, we buy it for the Misfits staff car.

But first they gotta get the title straight, that "1977" has got to be an '80 or better, doesn't it? '

Yes, that's right. I couldn't see that past that paint. So I looked at the VIN, and it shows the pre '81 VIN. The 6th didgit denotes the model year "7" which is 1977. I did not think any of the sheetmetal was interchangible between the '77-'79 and the '80 and later D cars. Also, the rear bumper is from a '78 or '79.

Maybe this is a "One Piece at a Time" car.   :chin:

Mike

EXCRUISERGUY

Quote from: CarFreak on May 26, 2011, 03:14:58 PM

Screw the Pepto, I'll give you a homebrew next week.

GJ

Fins

Quote from: EXCRUISERGUY on May 27, 2011, 12:58:17 PM
Screw the Pepto, I'll give you a homebrew next week.

GJ

Pics, Pics, Pics !!!    :beer:    :Muttley:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

:No:    I was being nice last year sampling Gareth's brew. 
Prior to that, hadn't tasted beer since high school.
Still don't like it. 

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Tailfin Joe

With the price of coffee going up, maybe I would park it in the driveway, and the  color would wake me up just by looking at it doesn't Avon reward their top sales person with a pink caddy?
1970 Coupe Devile

Geoff

That would be Mary Kay, but their pink color was much lighter ---- not as garish.
Geoff

1935 Cadillac - Big Red