News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

Nice ride. But at 14K he's going to be sitting on it for a while. Get more realistic, and drop the opening bid to 5K and go from there.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

It's not that. It's that, that car is not going to fetch $14K, even pristine. Although the bald head has saved it from the rust worm, it just looks plain. A Coupe' needs to be dressed up.

And I hate to say it, but that year, along with the '70, don't look good as 2 door cars. The body lines dictate 4 doors. The sail panels look wrong. Too big. You need 4 doors and lots of glass to give that style the right look.

Compare the 2 sometime. Even if you don't like 4 door cars.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

ST Dog

I've got pics of a nice white, 4dr '70 somewhere.

But, I've owned both the 2 and 4 door and like the look of both.
I can't really say I like one better. They are just different.

Worst things with the 2dr is room to open the door and sagging hinges.  :doh: