Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Yes, 68 is a beautiful car.    :yes:

But definitely DON'T like the paint job on that one!!!!    :No:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

I'm still trying to figure out what to post without sounding like a complete old fart.   :scratchhead:

Okay. It's over priced already.   :rotfl:  Who's going to buy that? What a joke.   :jack:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Gary

Quote from: CarFreak on July 25, 2011, 10:40:15 PM
Yes, 68 is a beautiful car.    :yes:

But definitely DON'T like the paint job on that one!!!!    :No:

But you like the upholstery?

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

Quote from: Gary on July 26, 2011, 12:55:02 AM
But you like the upholstery?

Didn't even look.   

Saw the crazy paint and immediately closed the window with the Fleabay auction. 

Fins

I did too. But now I have to go look.

Curiosity is killing me. Like the car accident. You have to look for the blood and guts.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

Who in their right mind would spend all that money on an interior in a POS like that?   :scratchhead:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

EXCRUISERGUY

That thing has "Redneck" written all over it.

GJ

Fins

Give the 'Necks a bit of credit there GJ. It really has A-H written all over it.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

EXCRUISERGUY

I'm talking about the rednecks on the lower half of the totem pole.
I'm a redneck too, but not that kind.

GJ

Gary

Quote from: EXCRUISERGUY on July 26, 2011, 01:04:50 PM
That thing has "Redneck" written all over it.

GJ

Gareth
I have to disagree.
You are insulting rednecks. Rednecks would put the body on a 4x4 Suburban chassis, use 38" tires and an 8" lift kit. Then, they would take it to the mud bog, drink too much PBR and throw up all over the car and themselves. When awakening the next day, they would tell the story of what a great time they had, or at least lie about the parts they couldn't remember.

This thing has RatRod written all over it. That means flat paint, flames, blanket interior, and lowered. Then, using the rustiest parts available, they weld on superfluous, but humorous items, like old wrenches, use old signs for floor pans, or fabricate a bumper from railroad ties. Then they drink too much PBR, get a new tattoo, and have the girlfriend pierce her nether regions all while wearing a black t-shirt, listening to rock-a-billy and wearing a funky hat.

Have I offended everyone now?
My work is done here.
Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

Quote from: Gary on July 26, 2011, 09:25:06 PM

My work is done here.
Gary

Not quite everyone. 

You forgot to include some sort of religious connotation or at least a reference to someone's smoking hot wife. 

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: Gary on July 26, 2011, 09:25:06 PM
Gareth
I have to disagree.
You are insulting rednecks. Rednecks would put the body on a 4x4 Suburban chassis, use 38" tires and an 8" lift kit. Then, they would take it to the mud bog, drink too much PBR and throw up all over the car and themselves. When awakening the next day, they would tell the story of what a great time they had, or at least lie about the parts they couldn't remember.

This thing has RatRod written all over it. That means flat paint, flames, blanket interior, and lowered. Then, using the rustiest parts available, they weld on superfluous, but humorous items, like old wrenches, use old signs for floor pans, or fabricate a bumper from railroad ties. Then they drink too much PBR, get a new tattoo, and have the girlfriend pierce her nether regions all while wearing a black t-shirt, listening to rock-a-billy and wearing a funky hat.

My work is done here.
Gary

All of whom are STILL preferable to the snooty-set who cry when their trailer-queen "only" gets 99.9 points ;D

EZ

I like the looks of the '67-'68 Cadillacs on the outside (they look a lot like my '66) but the interiors went the plastic route in 1967-68.  They have the "modern" look of every other car from the 1970's so I prefer the "antique" look from pre-1967.  I think Ralph Nader must have gotten involved about that time so they required padded steering wheels and dash boards etc.  They just don't look the same.  :No: