New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Mardi Gras special?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

If that's classified as 'Drop Dead Gorgeous', my '59 is worth millions.   :yes:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Xris

EXCRUISERGUY

Why would anyone destroy such a nice car. :scratchhead:
Also, It's not a 75. 76 was the first year for rectangular headlights. It also has a Bel Air bumper on it.

GJ

Geoff

Believe the VIN says it is a '75.  Could well have changed it over to square headlights too.
Geoff
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Fins

I'm no expert here, but are you sure about the headlights? Rectangular headlights was one of the biggest features in the GM line up for '75 over '74.   :chin:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

EXCRUISERGUY

Quote from: Big Fins on July 31, 2011, 04:05:22 PM
I'm no expert here, but are you sure about the headlights? Rectangular headlights was one of the biggest features in the GM line up for '75 over '74.   :chin:

In 76 the Caprice got rectangular headlights, all other full size Chevy's from the Impala down still had round lights that year. In 77 all B body's got rectangular lights.
I was a Chevy guy before seeing the light and switching to Cadillac.

GJ

Russ

My first car was a 76 caprice, with the rectangular headlights.   Case closed Misfits.   :Muttley:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

GJ....I know you were a Chebby guy, and I can't place the year of the Caprice that had the large single headlights. The 6014's. Was that '75???   :scratchhead:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

EXCRUISERGUY

Quote from: Big Fins on July 31, 2011, 04:57:12 PM
GJ....I know you were a Chebby guy, and I can't place the year of the Caprice that had the large single headlights. The 6014's. Was that '75???   :scratchhead:

The Caprice had quad round lights from 65 to 75. Rectangle 76 to 86. 87 they went to a composite light, But all B body Chevy's had 4 round lights starting in 58.

GJ

Dr.John

I say it's PIMP-O-Licious!!!!

Fins

Okay. A major brain fart I guess.   :bonk:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

EZ

One thing about it..............them low rider boys sure can paint!!  :rockon: :rockon:  I'd love to know how they do some of the effects they do with that candy paint.   :yeah baby:

Russ

The paint and ground effects may not be up to Misfit standards, but the quality of the paint job and the workmanship is usually top notch on the low riders.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

EXCRUISERGUY

Quote from: Big Fins on July 31, 2011, 07:50:02 PM
Okay. A major brain fart I guess.   :bonk:

Or do you mean an Old brain fart?
Anyway, not a problem. I switched over to Cadillac only 3 years ago, now I have two and have a lot to learn. I'm having a lot of brain farts.

GJ