News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Emblems crests and Vees - some NOS

Previous topic - Next topic

guidematic

Jon

I just looked back, it seems I had the two backwards in my previous post.  She tried to send it to .com instead of .ca
:pty:

mose

Quote from: CarFreak on April 02, 2013, 02:39:18 AM
Don't believe I have the crest/wreaths for the pillar.  Do you have a pic with measurements?

As a matter of fact I do! 

I filled and painted the holes in the pillars, still not sure if I'll replace the crest/wreath.  But I wouldn't mind having them.

...mose

Keeper

How about a handfull of Hubcap Crests?I have to Sharpie in, the Blue,Red and Black all the time.There is only a slight hint of Gold left behind the Ducks.I am going to try for the first
time the new Gold Sharpie and wipe the Ducks clean.I will post a photo of before and after.

guidematic

Yep, got the pics. That's quite the load of stuff there!

Mike

Carfreak

Quote from: pyro on March 31, 2013, 03:32:52 PM
Keep me in mind for any 63/64 stuff.

Nothing right now pyro.  If anything shows up, I'll let you know.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Tailfin Joe

Hey CF any 70 emblems need one in the back if it's in good shape the crest for the trunk .
1970 Coupe Devile

Carfreak

Quote from: EXCRUISERGUY on March 31, 2013, 04:54:45 PM

Let me know if you come across the crest and wreath for a 93-96 trunk lid.

GJ

Like this or something different? 

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

You had better get a tape with mm's on it. Them thar Canucks cain't read no 1/16ths, 1/8's and 1/4's.   :pty:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Jon

We're used to dealing with both systems.  just because your system is more annoying doesn't make it unusable, the American people are proof of that  :icon_OO:.
Besides Mike and GJ both were alive to see the adoption of the metric system in Canada.

guidematic

I use them both all the time and regularly convert between them. I know the system as well as you do. I also know the metric system quite well.

Mike

Fins

Quote from: Jon on April 04, 2013, 02:45:40 AM
We're used to dealing with both systems.  just because your system is more annoying doesn't make it unusable, the American people are proof of that  :icon_OO:.
Besides Mike and GJ both were alive to see the adoption of the metric system in Canada.

Man you're cold.  :finger2:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Jon

Quote from: Fins on April 04, 2013, 11:57:55 AM
Quote from: Jon on April 04, 2013, 02:45:40 AM

Man you're cold.  :finger2:

Maybe I'm just getting that way in my old age.

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631