News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

TAXI!

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3624389752.html

I guess that's what you do if you don't like the Rolls Royce grill...

Fins

His brain is numb from the cold.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

I'd say....

Quotehas power window pardon.
WTF?  :scratchhead:

Quoteneeds very little exhuast leak,
Ueah, just install a small one, that should do.  :LOL:

Never mind the atrocity of painting the whole shebang yellow.

Mike

Jon

I'm guessing he's probably trying to say Partition.

What I don't understand is why all the chrome is painted except the windshield trim?

guidematic

Are you enquiring that there is actually some logic in this creation?

Mike

Jon

not logical,  but to do that amount of work requires at least some form of motivation towards a final product.
The only "logic" I can think of is that something happened and too much of the chrome was buggered up so bondo and paint was brought into the picture.

guidematic

Perhaps some of the motivation was provided by alcohol or drugs. There have been many "projects" completed where I have to question the logic involved in their creation. The internet is abound with them.

Perhaps the chrome was beat, perhaps the paint was beat, and he scored a couple of gallons of Safety Yellow for an attractive price. And a good round of drinking with his buddies provided the inspiration and motivation. Obviously he's no intellectual athlete.

Mike