News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1962 Covertible...a monument to bad taste

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

DownUnderDeville

Carfreak

Nice touch, the pink overspray on weatherstrip and the edge of door panels.  :hammer:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

EZ

I like the lavender paint but............a BLUE interior????   OMG!!!   :Muttley:

Fins

I wonder if Tankhouse runs out of that new tap he put in. If so, we could get it for Mike. He could give it to Maureen for Mothers Day.

Stu can shoot the vid of Maureen beating Mike in the head with the frying pan.   :Muttley:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

61rocket

Come on guys it says in the description that is the most desirable color combo . I am sure they wouldn't lie :Muttley:

Lance ;D

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Quote from: Big Fins on April 22, 2011, 09:16:47 AM
I wonder if Tankhouse runs out of that new tap he put in. If so, we could get it for Mike. He could give it to Maureen for Mothers Day.

Stu can shoot the vid of Maureen beating Mike in the head with the frying pan.   :Muttley:

Yep, that would happen. Maureen hates pink Cadillacs as much as I do.

Mike

Clink

guidematic

I love the '61-'62 Cadillacs as well. But not in pink.

Mike