69 Cadillac Fleetwood for sale

Previous topic - Next topic

thebig429

Cadillac Radio
Classic rock from the 60s - 90s
triplecitiesclassicrock.weebly.com/
-------------------------------

Fins

Are you sure that's a Fleetwood Mike?   :scratchhead:  No "B" pillar, no vinyl roof, no Fleetwood script. More like a Sedan deVille to me.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

thebig429

Now you got me thinking, im pretty sure it was.
Cadillac Radio

thebig429

After a second look, no it wasnt a Fleetwood. I was high tailing it . Look at the cloud in the background.
Cadillac Radio

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Denrep

I think it's Fleetwood.

Sudan Deville doesn't have such a "heavy" rear pillar.
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

Fins

I still say SDV. 69 used full vinyl roof, a "B" piller seperating the doors and a smaller rear glass. '70 used the 'Halo' roof.

Not that it really matters that much. That car isn't long for this world, by the looks of it.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

That's a Fleetwood. More squared-off at the C-pillar.

guidematic

That's defineately a Fleetwood. It has a B-pillar and the heavy squared off C-pillar. Its missing the rocker trim and the Fleetwood lettering on the front fender.

It may be the relatively scarce base Sixty Special sedan because the vinyl roof is missing. Unless it was remobed, of coarse.

Mike