News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Custom Interior

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

Trophey winner???   :scratchhead:

Okay. If you say so. But I will send the link to Chally. It might help him with ideas for the '28 Nash.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

EXCRUISERGUY

Where did he get those wheels... Canadian Tire? :eeew:

GJ

Russ

What kinda moron puts folding chairs in a car?
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Carfreak

That kind of moron!!!! 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Gary

Quote from: pyro on July 02, 2011, 04:12:01 PM
What kinda moron puts folding chairs in a car?

Look, he HAD the folding chairs. and he would have had to BUY the lawn chairs, OK?
Guy was frugal, ya know?
I went to college in West Virginia, I know these people. (Notice that I didn't stay there, though.)

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Fins

Quote from: Gary on July 03, 2011, 04:33:14 PM
Look, he HAD the folding chairs. and he would have had to BUY the lawn chairs, OK?
Guy was frugal, ya know?
I went to college in West Virginia, I know these people. (Notice that I didn't stay there, though.)

Gary

:rotfl: :ha ha: :rotfl: :ha ha: :rotfl: :ha ha:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

What sort of awards did this thing win?

It looks like it ran into a curb a 30 MPH.

Mike

Fins

It ran the entire auction with '0' bids. His starting price was 9 G's. I would say about 8 G's too high.   :jack:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631