News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

What the hell is this???

Previous topic - Next topic

DownUnderDeville

An abomination, that's what....... :screwy:  :yikes:

I wouldn't be surprised if the miles were real - I'd be embarrassed to be seen anywhere NEAR it....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Only-815-Miles-Like-Rolls-Royce-One-100-40-Pix-/250865437252?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a68beca44

Dr.John

I hate to be the one to say this but My uncle Paul Did build that car.. He had a high end car dealership in the 70's here called Auto Village.. they took sledg hammer to the fr fenders and rear quarters to make the kit fit.. he even did a comercial for TV smashing prices.. while smashing brand new Monte Carlos.. this would be his handy work... Good Find in my book... :beer:

DownUnderDeville

You serious, Doctor? Or taking the piss? :speechless:

Dr.John

DownUnderDeville

Dr.John

They did alot of wierd stuff in the 70's..  :yikes:

EXCRUISERGUY

It's missing the exhaust pipes coming out the sides of the fenders.
I wonder if Denrep has bid on it yet?

GJ

Dr.John

I just got off the phone with the guy.. he wants 16 grand for it!!!   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :ha ha: :ha ha: :ha ha: :ha ha: :ha ha:

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Dr.John

if you look at the title in his pictures.. the car came from Spartan Chevrolet.. Youngstown Ohio...  :eeew:

Fins

I wasn't going to say it....but what the hell.

I think it's kinda cool looking. I have seen one in person, years ago. It just need the fit and finish to be a little more refined.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: Big Fins on August 02, 2011, 01:28:23 PM
I wasn't going to say it....but what the hell.

I think it's kinda cool looking. I have seen one in person, years ago. It just need the fit and finish to be a little more refined.

:doh: :hammer: :rotfl: :speechless:

:hi:

Fins

It was sorta different, but not really over the top ugly.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

thebig429

Could be like this

Cady Truck by Chad Horwedel, on Flickr
Cadillac Radio
Classic rock from the 60s - 90s
triplecitiesclassicrock.weebly.com/
-------------------------------