New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

What the hell is this???

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

A '60. So no real loss to the world.   :Muttley:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: Big Fins on August 02, 2011, 08:47:32 PM
It was sorta different, but not really over the top ugly.

I wonder about you sometimes, Fins.........  :scratchhead::pot:

If I suddenly went clinically insane and bought one, first thing I'd do is Superfly it. :Muttley:

Fins

Quote from: DownUnderDeville on August 03, 2011, 12:45:22 AM
I wonder about you sometimes, Fins.........  :scratchhead::pot:

If I suddenly went clinically insane and bought one, first thing I'd do is Superfly it. :Muttley:

#1... If I keep you wondering, then I'm on top.

#2... You are clincally insane. You're here, remember?

#3... Then it would be Butt-Ugly.    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

Quote#1... If I keep you wondering, then I'm on top.
But only sometimes.... :bonk:

Quote#2... You are clincally insane. You're here, remember?
Got me there I guess......... :banghead:

Quote#3... Then it would be Butt-Ugly.
Maybe then we should get the good Doctor's uncle to take his sledge to his new Talisman. If you're going to be butt-ugly, you may as well be comfy.... :pot: :Muttley:

Dr.John

umm he's dead now.  and I doubt he would take a sledge to a Talisman. but I remember him saying something a toilet seat for every ass.. and said it was ugly.. I wouldent own it.. shame it's not stock..

Russ

That 60 cadatruck is cool as it comes.  :banana:  I have a 64 limo comming in as the next parts car, so there is a long back end to think about.   :rockon:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

It would be a one off Pyro Custom Flower Car to go with the Hearse.   :yeah baby:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Fins

QuoteMaybe then we should get the good Doctor's uncle to take his sledge to his new Talisman.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: Big Fins on August 03, 2011, 01:08:27 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh come on........it's not like it's the triple blue '75 he's taking.  :poke: :icon_OO:

Fins

Ueah, it's the nicer Firemist Blue one, with the Royal Blue interior. And it's a '76 too.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

We'll have to have JP cruise us around town at least once. 

I'll even get some  :Movie Camera: Fins so you'll know how nice it is....  :pot:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Dr.John

We will take it for a ride for sure! I'm picking it up tomarow after work!!! :whoo-hoo: