News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Dagmars

Previous topic - Next topic

davecdv

Seller says..."There is some light rust but nothing to worry about as this car has the perfect PATINA everyone wants and some even go to the trouble to fake".

Fake ......... :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Keeper

Ham and Cheese,Two Blown 392 Hemi's :yikes:

davecdv

Yeah Gary I can appreciate it on Rat Rods but why would anyone want to make a nice `55 Cadillac look like a rust bucket?

Just my  :twocents:

Gary

Dave
its all part of the Rockabilly, tatooed pin-up girl, stupid hat and black T-shirt wearing culture that permeates the Hot Rod Deluxe crowd.
http://ckdeluxe.com/galleries/tats-and-rides/
Have the bleach ready so you can wash out your eyes.
Its a fashion, and Lord knows that there is no logic in fashion.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Fins

Bleach?? I never got to the bleach. I scratched them out on the 3rd page so I wouldn't have to look at anymore.  Hey....whatever you like I guess.   :chin:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Gary

EZ

I love the "barn find" look of an old original car.  I think it would be cool to take a car like that and
fix all the mechanicals so you could drive it.  Not every car has to be shiny.......... ;D

Fins

Quote from: EZ on November 15, 2011, 09:08:11 PM
I love the "barn find" look of an old original car.  I think it would be cool to take a car like that and
fix all the mechanicals so you could drive it.  Not every car has to be shiny.......... ;D

Then you would like my car. 20+ years sitting in a garage, not a barn, but still the original exterior and interior, sans the carpets. I put the vacuum to it one time and had bare floors. The seats are the same way. Only I have covers on them.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

thebig429

Quote from: EZ on November 15, 2011, 09:08:11 PM
Remember the drive train has been upgraded & even has ac!

52 Chevy by Mikes Big 429, on Flickr

Cadillac Radio
Classic rock from the 60s - 90s
triplecitiesclassicrock.weebly.com/
-------------------------------

Fins

:yikes:    :doh:  'Nuff said.   :Muttley:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

thebig429

Come on now i had to wait a long time to photo it

Cadillac Radio
Classic rock from the 60s - 90s
triplecitiesclassicrock.weebly.com/
-------------------------------

Gary

To paraphrase Larry the cable Guy, "That's some stupid s##t right there, I don't care who you are."

Gary