News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

'76 Talisman

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

Man....you are teasing him/leading him on, and the same for me. I read the questions.   :pot:

C'mon over and ride in this Platinum truck. You'll think you were in a Talisman, only sitting a bit higher.   :yes:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

QuoteMan....you are teasing him/leading him on, and the same for me. I read the questions.

Teasing? Leading him on?

The top bid thus far is mine. ;D But I'm sure it'll shoot into outer space.

Fins

Good luck if you're serious. I do that once in a while to see what the high bid is. It also helps out the seller.

I just hope I don't end up owning someones car some day.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

On top of that it's a fuelie!

Good luck on the bidding, DuD!

Mike

DownUnderDeville

Cheers!

Except thanks to Irene I'll probably end up winning a car that floating along the Atlantic by itself rather than in a container........ ::)

Fins

Quote from: guidematic on August 26, 2011, 12:19:34 PM
On top of that it's a fuelie!

Good luck on the bidding, DuD!

Mike

I'd change that over to a RottenChester as soon as I got it.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

If it runs good, leave it alone. But I can opnly imagine getting info and parts down under. But I have heard that at least some parts are the same from the Bendix system used on the Mercedes 450SE of the same period.

BTW, How did the bidding turn out?

Mike

DownUnderDeville

He hasn't relisted it yet. He said he would, though who knows when

ST Dog

Quote from: DownUnderDeville on September 09, 2011, 09:33:26 AM
He hasn't relisted it yet. He said he would, though who knows when

Well, he relisted it and it still didn't meet the reserve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/200671292331

Fins

On the relisting pages, look at the top of the page at that silver FWB. Way over priced, but it damned sure is purdy !!!   :yeah baby:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631