News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1959 M&M

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Hearse/Ambulance Combo

This is a 1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor Hearse with an original two-tone paint sceme of White & Maroon Red, she is considered a "Combo" car. This means she serves a dual purpose as either an Ambulance or a Hearse, depending on the given need. With a 390 and hydromatic Jetaway Transmission, she comes with a working foot button activated electronic siren, and is equipped with jump seats, gurney stop, and floor rollers. With the exception of couple of the side flat glass windows, all glass is in perfect shape. She runs and drives quite well, but needs some work. All extra parts I have for her will go with her and her new owner. She is a solid, and virtually rust free car. Thus, she is in complete restorable shape. This is a very rare vehicle, and difficult to find in this shape.. The car is made even more famous since she is the same year, make, and body style of hearse used in the movies Ghostbusters, and Ghostbusters II. I had planned on restoring her, however I recently purchased another project car. None the less, I will not giver away, so serious buyers only please. $35,000 Firm. kitkong1@comcast.net email me for more photos/info

$35,000 firm

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/cadillac/miller_meteor/1291550.html
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

$35,000? Uh, OK....... :ha ha:

Mike

Fins

At that price, he very well may be taking his own final ride in it.   :Muttley:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

I would guess as a good price;  5-7 G  Depending on the condition.  Being the ghost buster model doesnt do squat for me.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Gary

I LOVE it.
But that's easy, cause I ain't got 35 Big Ones laying around, or another 50 to fix it.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

Quote from: pyro on September 09, 2011, 12:36:58 AM

I would guess as a good price;  5-7 G  Depending on the condition.  

This sold for close to $7k a few years back.  
Pretty darned rusty, needing EVERYTHING but did get a front clip put on and engine was stuck.  
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

Isn't it crazy what a movie or TV show will do for the value of a vehicle?

Mike