New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Nice Enough?

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

I would like to just keep the photos for reference.Not really sitting right
but easily repaired.I wonder if the little cherry bombs under the floor
get hot and how quiet it really is.My muffler goes in one side and out the other
this looks strange but cool.Bet it hardly gets 10k in the 9 days left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Eldorado-69-CADILLAC-ELDORADO-LOADED-GORGEOUS-NO-RESERVE-/330635371218?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cfb6762d2#ht_28955wt_962

Geoff

Looks to be very nice, but beware the 40+ year old freshly undercoated car --- with incorrect paint on the valve covers --- from the salty air coast of Florida.  Everything under that car is way too nice for 63,000 miles.  That exhaust wasn't that nice from the factory, and even if it is a replacement system it wouldn't look like that, there's been some painting going on.  Same with the brake lines.
Geoff   :No:  
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

ST Dog

Oil pan matches the valve covers too.
The transmission looks weird. The pan looks like clear coated steel, and the bell housing is painted silver.

It's had a lot of work done being passed off as "original," well maintained, and low mileage.
:bs:

EZ

Looks like a pretty nice car though even if it's not "original".

Keeper

Almost 9k and 2 days left.Maybe it will break 10 after all.

Fins

There's a (dumb) ass for every seat.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

Really?As you know I would not own any other car as of course these were the most
expensive and highest quality cars ever to come from Detroit,not just my opinion but
all the awards and such speak for themselves.Not to dis anyones car but no question
these Are better.

Fins

And you know what they say about opinions. Right?

I just never cared for the car, that's all. The think I liked best was.....No floor hump.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

davecdv

Quote from: Fins on November 09, 2011, 08:51:29 PM

The think I liked best was.....No floor hump.

I think Quasimodo would have loved it for the same reason. :Muttley:

Keeper

Well,called over here today to find out what happened and boy did I find out!

The 69 Eldo and the 50 chopped Merc both got sold to a CRAZY Siberian guy.
apparently he repeatedly begged them to take the 2 cars off ebay,they said
no and did not believe the guy untill his agent from Jersey called and paid
the 30 some K for both in cash including all shipping and tax.The Eldo was 11,500
after all the bidding.Going to Siberia :chin: