News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1956 Cadillac heater control valve needed

Previous topic - Next topic

carguyblack

Would like to buy intact heater control valve with the capillary tubes intact from a 1956 Cadillac. I don't have even a core to consider a rebuild with.
Thanks, Chuck

Fins

Have you checked the 'Big List'? There are a few suppliers on there if I remember right. Otto made it a bit easier to navigate.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

carguyblack

Thanks for the reminder. I have now looked and got a bunch of names to call next week. Good work "Otto"!
Chuck

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

carguyblack

Oh man, I think I opened up an old wound with that one, didn't I?!
Chuck

Fins

Not at all. What makes you say that?

For some reason I inadvertently refer to him as 'Otto'.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

We have no problem with the name Otto.  And most people at Mobo don't either.  

It seems to be many persons opinion that the issue was raised by a certain Lead Mod who took a dislike against him.  

He must be jealous, right?  
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

I'll jump on that bandwagon.

We all have our weird ways and quirks. That's what make us individuals. But we accept the others opinions and don't try to ram them down another's throat with a jackhammer like certain Mods we know.

The Tassie Devil(le)....ruining one board at a time.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631