News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

American Pickers

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

I read and re-read what the retired educator wrote, or was it his neighbor?  

Anyhow, I figured he meant FIRST FRONT-WHEEL DRIVE since he capitalized those words and not the others.  

Seriously, he's fully edumacated with 1,000s of hours in the classroom so he must know what he's talking about, right?   :chin:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Denrep

Ueahg,
Ahhhh... And I infrared (or whatever Otto calls it) that it was a '68 and not '69, from the "first 472" talk.

...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

guidematic

Ueah, he did qualify the statement. It was the first with 472 and THM.

Mike

Keeper

Buy it Now for $3k......That kinda is a deal in my opinion......

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

I got one!!!Its all the other people on the road who got it wrong! :ha ha:  That is why
I am always trying to help!

Carfreak

One is never enough.   And what happens if some :curse: idiot driver, probably an illegal without a license or insurance, t-bones you and destroys your Eldo?   Good to have an extra for that just-in-case time. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Illegal? No insurance? Here? You must be joking.   :rotfl:  We follow the letter of the law in the Southern Sewer here..

But, you do pose a good point. What if the hood should fly up again during a burn-out?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

Ok,The hood blew off drag racing a 5.0 stang and this burnout was after the hood blew off
and when I had a wasted rod bearing cause the stupid pot smoking chevy guys put 7 cap on
8.After the chinese timing set broke and before the flexplate cracked and also before the axle
shredded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYrTrwzMsUg

Keeper

There is not too much I haven't endured. ;)