New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

76 Eldo Firethorn Red

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/forum/index.php?topic=116108.0

Quote from: Rod Dahlgren #19496 on August 15, 2011, 02:14:09 AM
This 76 Eldorado is A VERY nice original car. Correct original in Firethorn Red Metallic with red interior. Has hard boot in bag and soft boot in bag. Documentation shows history. The car should be worth high 20's. If you are looking for a really NICE Eldorado Convertible that shows well and would make a fantastic "driver" Check this one out.

I have plenty of Cadillacs and other cars. I had to buy a private collection of seven cars just to get one that I wanted. This Eldorado is one of the seven cars. I have sold two others that were part of this package and need to find good homes for this car and a 75 Eldo convert that is just an avergage car. This car I think is worth 8500.00.

Trying to make time to get to work on my 1929 Cad Sport Phaeton and I also need to put more time in my 66 Eldorado.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Killin me. Just friggin killin me.

He sure stated a lot of info about the car huh?

But correct would be black center wheelcovers on a '76, not color keyed. That was for '75.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Ooops - the ad was from this past August. 

But dang, seemed like a good price.   Calf car.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Skim reading again there 'Freak?

It's a good thing I didn't see that ad then, or I wouldn't be driving the new P-Cup. I'd be driving an Eldorado Convertible, for a hell of a lot less money.   :speechless:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Tailfin Joe

That color is one of my favorites , the 75-76 I just can't warm up to for some reason I had a 76 covertible many moons ago and bought to resell, there nice cars , but they just didn't fit me, if you know what I mean.
1970 Coupe Devile

Fins

I bought mine with the resale intention, that is until I saw and drove it.

Insert 'kicking myself in the ass emoticon'. But I'll have another, just as people are giving them away for pennies on the dollar. Then I'll swoop in on Dr.J's Talisman.

From there, I'll move to Australia with it and pile in DuD, Dave, Xris and FIL, then get a babe for each of us.

Hey....I can dream, can't I?   :hi:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

DownUnderDeville

QuoteFrom there, I'll move to Australia with it and pile in DuD, Dave, Xris and FIL, then get a babe for each of us

Could make for an interesting gathering................... :yikes: :drunk: :hi:

davecdv

Sounds good...............although I don`t think Sandy would be too impressed. :No: