News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Price going down

Previous topic - Next topic

EXCRUISERGUY

Quote from: Fins on May 01, 2012, 12:28:09 PM

How many other people here would like a triple white '76 Sedan deVille with a slick top?

I'd take one in a heartbeat!

GJ

Fins

Then maybe my likes aren't so out of the ordinary.   :confused2:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Quote from: Fins on May 01, 2012, 12:28:09 PM

How many other people here would like a triple white '76 Sedan deVille with a slick top? It looks long and lean without the roof. Kind of like a modern day 6 window.

Borrowed a triple-white 76 Fleetwood Brougham for our wedding car; it was gorgeous.   :yes:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: guidematic on May 01, 2012, 12:22:56 PM
Quote from: DownUnderDeville on May 01, 2012, 08:01:27 AM
I've always liked the '67-'68s, but really only in sedan form. I dunno if it's the sheer length or what, but as a coupe they just look a bit out of proprotion to me.

The '67-'68 Eldos were only available as a coupe. And to me their proportions are impeccable.

Mike

I was referring to SDV vs. CDV. :doh: ;D

You're right about the Eldos of that era though....

Fins

Eldorado's of any era were 2 door cars.   :scratchhead:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Eldorado Brougham?

Mike

Fins

I mentioned nothing about Broughams.  :shh:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

DownUnderDeville

Fins

Quiet DuD. No one asked you.

Insert EZ's anal quote here.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

Denrep has it somewhere.

Mike

Denrep

Ooops, didn't mean to hog it.
Here:

Quote from: EZ on December 13, 2010, 04:15:35 AM
You guys are waaaaaaay too anal retentive.  Good Lord just let a guy tell a story without analyzing every  :censored: detail
down to the Nth degree will ya??   :SoapBox:  Who cares EXACTLY  :tapedshut: how ...??
...who cares? :speechless:
fer cryin' out loud.  Get a  :censored: life!!     Y'all take all the  :tapedshut: fun out of life............

...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

EXCRUISERGUY

Quote from: Fins on May 01, 2012, 04:05:30 PM
Then maybe my likes aren't so out of the ordinary.   :confused2:

Don't think your ordinary because I agreed with you. I'm anything but ordinary.

GJ

EZ

I love the '67-'68 body style.  It looks a lot like my '66.  But the interior on the later model car
has all that "modern" plastic and it just ruins it for me personally.  Think about it......when you're
driving the car all you can see is the interior!!!

Fins

Not me. I see this massive hood in front of me, and when I look in the mirror I see those beautiful fins standing tall and proud. And at night they breathe fire out of the tail lights.

Inside I have all the chrome to blind me.   ;D
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Quote from: Fins on May 03, 2012, 02:13:42 AM

I see this massive hood in front of me, and when I look in the mirror I see those beautiful fins standing tall and proud.

And at night they breathe fire out of the tail lights.

Inside I have all the chrome to blind me.   ;D

:drool:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.