News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

the Catalac of econmy cars!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/3079160250.html

This luxurary 1999 Oldmobiele Aura is not just the average car. It has multi function seat position with 2heat settings.
Multi function sunroof. A rearview mirrior that dims when a car light is behind you. Many other neet features that I did not know excisted.

Mialiage is 1,42000 Strong v8 that never gives up. Brand new tires on frount will have to be rotated at christmas. Always had regular oil chainges_ It now takes the higher mialage oil.
Drives like a dream.

This would make a great restoration car with no rust. It would make a excelent car for anyone very fun to drive.
The only bad thing and I am being honist unlike others that just want your money -- is both pasengers doors will not open. I was given a price of 150. to fix them.

I am only selling because I want to buy my dads luxurary van.

Car worth 4,500 I will let it go for 2,800 Cheep Please help me sell for my dads van.

This Car could also make you money as a fiip. Get the doors fixed then resell it for the 4,500

Please come see. The pic looks average but the car is awsome!!
Call Carol at 517-423-3 six 08
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

Hoo boy!  :doh: There's a real winner for ya!

I wonder if the big ding in the right rear door has anything to do with the lack of operation.

Mike

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

Haye. i went 2 a publik scuul an i turnd owt fyne!

u sayin im thik?

:hi:

EXCRUISERGUY

Huked on fonicks werked fir mi.

GJ

Fins

It would look funny if things were spelled the way they sound.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: Fins on June 22, 2012, 01:42:24 PM
It would look funny if things were spelled the way they sound.

Mr Oldmobilele certainly tried....... :Muttley: