News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

FREE to Misfits

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Somehow I ended up with a dozen (or more) 1986 Cimarron Factory Shop Manuals. 

Provide a copy of a registration or title proving you own one of these POS fine rides ANY YEAR and I'll send you a book.   

Might even have a couple 1985 manuals. 

Postage included (within continental US)
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Are you trying to shame TFJ into admitting that he bought a Cimi.

That's rough.   :yes:

Are you going to share the list with anyone?   :Muttley:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Gary

Giving them away must be easier than recycling the paper.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

Only because my other half has subliminal hoarder tendencies.

guidematic

Uerah, you gave me one a few years ago when I saw you at the FCC. It goes well with my parts manual and the sales brochure. Now I just need the real car to complete the set!

Mike

Fins

Don't you mean to use the set?   :Muttley:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

The car would give me reason to use the manuals. Right!

Mike

Carfreak

Forget if we still have the pair of NOS Cimi mudflaps.

guidematic

Now there's a prized collectible item.

Mike

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Tailfin Joe

I have to admit I was thinking about buying one , they might be a future collectable, I remember when no one wanted 59 Cadillacs time has a strange way of turning things around, this might be the car to take to future nationals if the price of oil goes up. but if I buy another Cadillac its probably be a 76-79 Seville.
1970 Coupe Devile

guidematic

I know where there is a decent '79 Elegante for sale cheap. It has a couple of issues, but it runs well and everything works. I would have bought it if I had space and most importantly some extra cash.

http://www.hoggmotorsales.com/online_showroom.php#top

Mike

Tailfin Joe

I had a really nice 76 Seville , paid big bucks for it back in the day , (1980) it only had 12k on it, and if I remember I think I got like 22-24 mpg, and it has the best of both worlds a olds V8 which I think it is still the most durable V8 that GM made back in he day (68-76) it really was luxury import fighter for that time period. I think the next generation was marketing success , but the bean counters got there hands on that one , but that was the way of the world for the decade 1980-1990  the quality goes down before the name goes on.
1970 Coupe Devile

guidematic

The 1980-85 Seville was still a pretty high quality car. I was pretty impressed with how the car was built when I pulled that '85 apart a few years ago. I'd hazard to say it was the highest quality car GM built in that era.

Mind you there were concessions to the bean counter in some areas like fitment of the trim which was generally consistent with that of a Chevrolet.

Mike