News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Ueagh, ummmm, that's a Cadillac?

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

thebig429

Cadillac Radio
Classic rock from the 60s - 90s
triplecitiesclassicrock.weebly.com/
-------------------------------

Geoff

:eeew:  Ueah and they call that wayyy ugly thing Big Red.  What an insult.

:puke:

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Tailfin Joe

I think it's time you sue !! How dare he name that shit box Big Red :protest: >:(
1970 Coupe Devile

Russ

:rotfl: bad taste comes in a variety of colors.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

EXCRUISERGUY

That's why you shouldn't take LSD before working on the car.

GJ

Fins

It just proves that there are idiots all over this country.  :jack:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

thebig429

Cadillac Radio
Classic rock from the 60s - 90s
triplecitiesclassicrock.weebly.com/
-------------------------------

Geoff

VERY NICE!  Always room for improvement though, a 390 Cadillac engine painted Cadillac engine blue with some chrome goodies would make that car near perfect.   :yes:

:pool:
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Russ

If he wants to trade that motor for one of my spare 390's   :yes:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Tailfin Joe

I just can't stand it when you a almost have a perfect looking car  and the engine is painted the wrong color or the wrong shade how many Cadillacs engines are painted light blue when there supposed to be dark blue , I like when I read on eBay or on the net. ,and say this a "correct restoration" or its all original and has never been touched, maybe  since the time they owned it. !!
1970 Coupe Devile

guidematic

On a custom, technically there is no such thing as a wrong colour for the engine. The original would have been a flathead, and they were painted green.

BTW, that is a nice car!

Mike

Tailfin Joe

Mike , the correct engine colors in general according to make. year and model.
1970 Coupe Devile