This car pretty much speaks for itself

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

The ad states that it's in K-zoo.

Stupid niggers.  :jack:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

EXCRUISERGUY

:yikes: :eeew: :puke:

Somebody please buy that thing......... and crush it!

GJ

Fins

Here's the deal GJ. I'll buy it, you pay for it. Then we'll have a gathering of Misfits to watch it go in the crusher.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

EXCRUISERGUY

If I pay for it, wouldn't I be buying it?
$10 per swing with a 10 LB sledge.

GJ

Carfreak

Cheaper by the dozen?  I'd like to land blows in several strategic areas.  Can you guess? 

Fins

Quote from: CarFreak on October 01, 2012, 05:56:37 PM
Cheaper by the dozen?  I'd like to land blows in several strategic areas.  Can you guess? 

That depends on who gets the first set of swings if there is anything left to go for.   :rotfl:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

trvlr480

Doing that to a classic car should be a crime.  There's no accounting for bad taste.

Carfreak

I posted the link on an Olds Forum along with a comment about it being paid for by Obama money.   ::)

They didn't appreciate my comparison.

Maybe that's why I/we tend to assimilate more with Cad people then Olds people.   :doh:

Fins

A Liberal will always deny the real truth.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Speaking of libs, my other half was mentioning about one who wanted a ride to/from Hershey next week.  

NO.

But he'll help pay for gas.

NO

But you can try to convert him and teach him the error of his ways.

HELL NO - I can't stand to read his dribble on the Mobo - you couldn't pay me enough to share my Burb with him for 500 miles and back.  

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Jon

No need for the crusher,  A couple cans of spraypaint, and some new rims and I'd be willing to drive it away from where ever it sits. Tackling the gull wing doors would be the only challenge on that car. might even leave the dash if I got it officially repainted red.

Sidenote:  what's with the half painted brake booster?