News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Flower cars

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

Sure isn't me; don't want any more 429s.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Russ

I like the 67 Flower car.  Clean.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

EZ

I don't know man.  Look at the roof of the car and the flower "bin".  It comes down into the middle of the rear door
like the door wasn't supposed to be there!!  I think it looks like it was made in somebody's garage.  Not a good design.

Geoff

That's the way Flower Cars were built --- and why I don't like them, especially that roof line.  Also why the hair stands up on my back when someone calls the Caribou an "old Flower Car". 
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Fins

Now you know how I feel when they call my car a BatMobile.   :bang:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

The batmobile is better than Look Ma, its the Ghostbuster car!  Hey dumbass, the GB car was a 59, covered in lights.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

guidematic

It's so sad when a car is pigeon holed because of a stupid movie. Precisely why I hate movie cars.

Mike

EZ

Can anyone look at a white VW beetle and not think of Herbie the Love Bug?   :rotfl:

guidematic

I can. I just want to step on it.

Mike