Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Emblems crests and Vees - some NOS

Previous topic - Next topic

Xris

Jon

Good to meet you CF,
Thanks for the jewelry!

Carfreak

Nice to meet you too. Sorry you couldn't join us for dinner.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Jon missed out on the food?  :yikes: For shame.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Jon

Yeah,  my original plan was to stay right though till Sunday.  But everyone's sick on the home front and I needed to get back. Our youngest was up crying every 20 min last night so I'm  :sleepy:

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Jon

Quote from: Fins on June 09, 2013, 05:55:48 AM
No sleep tonight. I'm wide awake.  :curse: I'm sitting here and have consumed 2 bottles of water. It's going to be a futile effort to try and sleep now. I'll be up every 10 minutes.

Fins

No worries. I have no 'rugrats'. Don't want them, don't like them, never will.  :icon_OO:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Fins doesn't want
anyone running through his house
dripping or oozing body fluids,
tracking mud and dirt,
knocking over breakables,
destroying stuff,
tearing up the yard,
wrecking the furniture,
eating as much as him

- - - oh wait, am I describing Fins' kids dogs?   :rotfl:

Fins

Let's see here. I'll scratch out what they don't do...

Quote from: CarFreak on June 09, 2013, 09:47:27 PM
Fins doesn't want
anyone running through his house
dripping or oozing body fluids,
tracking mud and dirt,
knocking over breakables,
destroying stuff,
tearing up the yard,
wrecking the furniture,
eating as much as him

- - - oh wait, am I describing Fins' kids dogs?   :rotfl:

But leave the house if the Lab farts.  :eeew:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Which dog chewed up some new $$$ furniture? 

Fins

Piper. When she was a 6 month old puppy. I'm not defending the dog. But I did manage to get rid of the junk I didn't like, big $$$ or not and get something close to what I wanted. And I still don't sit in it.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Kids can be a PITA @ times but haven't run across any lately that chewed up couches or shoes either.   :poke: