News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1964 Trumpet Horn for sale.

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

That's how mine got started. A giant snowball effect. I could have just dyed the seats light blue/gray and put them in. But noooooooo. I had to go tearing the whole car apart. But you know what. It looks good now and I'm fairly happy with the results.

I came across many very questionable wire connections, places where the casing was getting rubbed raw, dried out window tracks, no vapor barrier in the door panels and on and on.

The FatMat insulation was really worth the effort in both insulation qualities and sound deadening. Plus if brought out sounds from my sound system that I never heard before. The bass is deep and rich, not rattly and full of vibration. The highs and mid-ranges, ever to a deaf guy are nice and crisp.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.