News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Free 66 dash pad

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Picked up a 66 cad dash pad, that came with some other 63/63 stuff.  I don't need it, so its free to a registered Misfit.  You just pay postage.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

You put a different year seat in, stop bein picky.   :poke:

Fins

Yeah but the seats were in near perfect condition. I couldn't pass them up. Plus it would have cost me near $5G's to redo the 59 seats. I have about $500, if that wrapped up in the whole project so far, excluding my time.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

So you adapted '70 seats in, so how difficult could it be to adapt a '66 dash pad?  :confused2:

Mike

Fins

That might me just a bit more cypherin and then I would have to buy the rest of the stuff, tear it apart and put it all back together again. And all the cuttin' and fittin'.  :welder: :Sweating:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631