News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Nice old car

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

Like the 77-79 kinda.This one stopped my searching for a few minutes.
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4330463854.html

Otto Skorzeny

Better than any new shitbox for $3500.

Russ

63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Otto Skorzeny

New for me too.  I'd still take it over 2014 alphabet soup Cadillac.

Fins

I'd be willing to bet if you laid out 25 beans he'd take it. And as bad as a triple black car in FL. is, it's a rare combo to see.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

That GM A/C ought to take care of the black problem.

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Even if it doesn't work, I'd still drive that car around hot ass Florida than be caught dead driving a CTS, XTS, ATS, BS.

Fins

Okay. Whichever one of the alphabet cars you don't want, I'll take it. Just as long as I don't have to pay for it.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Otto Skorzeny

Right. Of course the deal is that if I had to take one of the two cars - and couldn't sell it, just drive it - I'd take the black one.

If you're allowed to sell it, then take the new one, unload it on some sucker and buy garage full of real cars.

Fins

Okay. I'll go along with that one. But in the end, I don't drive what I have now. I was figgerin' and I've had my new p-cup for 2 1/2 years on Sunday. It only has 12,335 miles on it. I don't think I did 1000 miles all of last year in the Cadillac.

But I do 550 miles per day in a big truck, so don't think I'm going to drive if I don't have too. That's why Momma's got a new car.  ;D
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631