News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

37 Coupe Nice 472!

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Skorzeny

He's got the '66 Toronado gas pedal.  Steering wheel/column looks dumb in there.

Why does he have a 1940 license plate on it if it's a '39?

Are those original Cadillac wheels?  They look like '35 Dodge wheels.

Geoff

The copy calls it a '37 and a '39 depending where you are reading.  I agree about the wheels.  Much nicer (IMHO) if he had used a floor shifter such as LOKAR's for the automatic, looks more period correct.  Ididit and Flaming River both make nice tilt columns in stainless, or plain steel if you want to paint it.  Big Red has a stainless column from Flaming River.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Clink

That's freeking ugly to me! :doh:

I like the car though! :yes:

Clink

Fins

The interior looks like a total afterthought the way it was hodgepodged in there. None of the dash looks even remotely proper and the 69 T/T column really does look out of place.

:chin:  I wonder if the rim-blow horn works. Most of the time they don't, but I liked it in my '69. You never had to take your hands off of the wheel in any situation.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.