News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

cool old car

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

Another cool old car posted link on the powerboard.I am not a red car fan but I would drive this for the next 20 years if I did not already have an automobile.Cheap Enough seems...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-DeVille-DeVille-1970-cadillac-deville-base-convertible-2-door-7-7-l-/380890302052?forcerrptr=true&hash=item58aed4c664&item=380890302052&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Otto Skorzeny

Did you read the Q&A in the listing?  Too funny.

Ya, it's a good looking car. I'd drive it and I'm not a big fan of red cars, either.

Tailfin Joe

I like them in the fire thorn red that I think was offered in 70
1970 Coupe Devile

classic cruiser

My 70 don't have that chrome strip on the back fenders.
coffee fueled-beer cooled

Otto Skorzeny

That must be what the guy asking the question was on about.  He should have been more specific.

62 driver

How much is the car worth? How rare is it?

Otto Skorzeny

It's not really rare.  If everything works, it's worth about what the bid is now - $6K - maybe a little more.

Crisntam, are you thinking about getting another one?  I see you asked the seller about it.

62 driver

Thanks Otto, my wife would kill me if purchased it.  I would like to have another Cadillac! Maybe a 62 convertible.

Otto Skorzeny

That one looks like a decent car. For 6K you can't beat it.  Even if you had to put 6K in it it would still be better than a CTS at quarter of the cost.