News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

F/S Pair(?) NOS 1958 plastic front turn signal lenses

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Anybody around here have a 1958 Cadillac that might be interested in a pair of NOS plastic front turn signal lenses in the original boxes.   Price $50 each  (ouch)

Seen @ a GN vendor's swap space.  He's a long time buddy, might do better. 

One lens was missing from the box when I looked @ them around 6pm tonight but he said it should be around and was looking for it as we walked out the door. 

If interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with him.  He probably does Paypal.     
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Denrep

If The Pope doesn't act on these we're gonna move to have him excommunicated.

:yes:
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

Otto Skorzeny

Ya really!  He's got 4 of 'em now - except the last one has '59 lenses.

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Otto Skorzeny

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

The Pope

Mine look pretty good, but should have a couple of spares. See what you can do me for, CF! I'll buy them!
Pope Bill :pope:

20 tons of Blessed Mid-Century chrome, steel and leather.

Carfreak

Ken Ward from Cinci Ohio had them for sale @ the GN.  His contact info is in the CLC directory.  

Give him a call.  You can send Ken a check (or maybe Paypal?).  He's a good guy.  

They are small and ez to ship but if he doesn't send stuff by mail he can give them to me @ the OCA Nats next week and I'll post them for you.  

Carfreak

And don't throw out the old boxes, they are cool.