Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1996 Fleetwood brougham

Previous topic - Next topic

Kubla

Why not? Cadillac sells one now
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
1988 Fleetwood Brougham

guidematic

But the question is, has anyone actually bought one yet.

Mike

Kubla

Why would anyone when you can get a volt for 20k less and it is the basis for the caddy
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
1988 Fleetwood Brougham

guidematic

The Cadillac looks better.

Mike

Fins

Nothing bias about that opinion, huh?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Fins

Just like I'd take a Ford/Lincoln over a new Cadillac any day of the week/month/year.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Same here.  The Cadillac may be a better car - I don't know - but the Taurus and the Chrysler 300 are far superior in the looks department.

Fins

Chrysler 300. The Rolls Royce of the 'hood.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Otto Skorzeny

True, but they're big and comfortable and you can also see out the back window - unlike the new Cadillacs.

guidematic

See out of a Taurus?  :LOL:

I talked to a few cops and that is their biggest complaint. Very poor visibility. As far as looks. Average genera-shock. Just not quite bizarre.

Mike

Otto Skorzeny

I was referring to the Chrysler in reply to Fins.  The Taurus is still easier to see out of than the Cadillac.

guidematic

Still, the Taurus suffers in the style department. The 300 is actually a good looking car. But I know you would never be convinced that anything from GM in the last 50 years was actually good looking.

Mike

Fins

Couldn't you have made it 60 years?  :hi:

There were tons of GM's in the last 50 years that could make a home in my garage. Fords, and Chrysler's too. I just can't find much that thrills me from anyone since really '79 or so.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Otto Skorzeny

I'll take most stuff from GM up to 72.  After that I wouldn't really want to own anything from any make but there are GM cars that look good to me after that.

I like the Eldos up to 85. I like the Rivs from 79-85.  I like the oval shaped Riviera, too.  Corvettes up to '82. Camaros and Firebirds up to '81.  Monte Carlos up to '76.  I like the big square Fleetwoods that hung on till the 90s.