News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1949 Buick Super Woody Wagon Could Be Redone As A Gorgeous 1949 Cadillac, Olds

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pope

This guy has used up all the words in the Universe to describe this "car" and I am still not sure what it is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121541883289?forcerRptr=true&item=121541883289&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:B:WNA:US:3160

Same seller. How about a wing tank that you could make into a Model T Race car with teeth.
If you are bored as hell, like me, peruse the seller's other ads, which, come to think of it my be detailed secret messages from the Illuminati as I don't think [belch], sorry Vice Recognition Software -- I don't see how he could really be selling cars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Speedster-Body-Race-Car-Racer-Belly-Tanker-WWII-Drop-Tank-Lakester-/121278813699?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c3cc7d603
Pope Bill :pope:

20 tons of Blessed Mid-Century chrome, steel and leather.

Geoff

Poor guy, really does have a bad case of verbal diarrhea, doesn't he?   :No:
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Geoff

;D  Not a kid's wagon, if you click on the picture it will bring up all of them, including pics of the real car, not just some photoshopped pics.  It is indeed a '49 Buick woodie wagon.  Looks pretty nice.  Auction has ended, reserve not met.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

Otto Skorzeny

He's talking about one of this weirdo's other listings.  He's selling all kinds of crap and thinks he needs to re-write War & Peace in all his ads.

Geoff

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

Gary

Ueagh, I should have given a pic or link to what I was referring to.
No problem Geoff.
I would ASSuME the EBay idiot has the Pope's voice recognition software.  :hammer:

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Geoff

1935 Cadillac - Big Red