News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Gotta Go

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

The wheels don't bother me much as the wheel and the missing crest and V!He has 1000 photos of all the process of what and were things were done.He also got it from original owner!

Denrep

I can't wait to see Keeper sink a pick-axe into the center of that hood.

:yeah baby:
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

Keeper

Remember Intake fits under most all RWD hoods only Eldos are tight.I will not be touching anything.Once you change one thing you have to change more than you think.Cam,Lifters,Intake,Linkage,kickdown,Choke,Pushrods,Rocker shaft assembly, Holes in head reamed for new 1.7 ratio,valve covers to fit said rocker assembly,A.I.R. removal and pulleys.Then of course water pump clearance for new AC compressor...Once achieved it is brilliant but,lot to be said for mostly original.

Otto Skorzeny

Right. That doesn't let you off the hook for the steering wheel and fuzzy dice, though.  Get crackin!

Keeper

Lost it to the 16 year old kid!!! :hammer: I had things all set for today as I had to work every single day.Kids Mom was the one that would not let him in the Nissan.Both parents fought with the guy after he told them he sold it.The father fanned out 95 ,$100 dollar bills on the hood and told the guy to F me and take the extra $2k so he did.I would have done the same thing!

Fins

I would have too.

I don't think that you lost out. $8G's can buy a lot of car.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Ya Keeper, don't sweat it.  You'll find a nicer one down the road since you seem to check for them all the time.

The interior and steering wheel were a disgrace and like Denrep, I wonder why all that metal had to be replaced.  Only the body rusted and not the frame?  Was it in a rollover?

Keep looking.

Denrep

Seems like right after sweepin' the surplus 100s off the hood one would cancel the listing?  :chin:
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!