News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

$7500

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

I sent them an offer on this one,been for sale for years.Looks crusty under that top!I wonder if it is actually worth that but it Is original paint and all with buckets.
http://classiccars.com/listings/view/480718/1968-cadillac-eldorado-for-sale-in-st-louis-missouri-63010

Otto Skorzeny

Ya, looks like a lot of rust under that top.  Those are factory seats?  They're really cheapo looking for a Cadillac.  The Toronado's are more luxurious and from the looks of it, more comfortable.

Carfreak

Asking $12,500?!?!?  

No wonder its
Quote from: Keeper on October 25, 2015, 03:08:15 AMbeen for sale for years.

IMO, buckets or not, its waaaaay overpriced.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Keeper

No response yet from them.My buddies are saying I should have kept the red duct tape car as it ran like a swiss watch.Even had the thermal vacume switch connected and working!

Otto Skorzeny

You could have put a few grand in it and had the rust taken care of and repainted it.  Was the inside and the rest of it good?  Rust on the body and frame?

Keeper

Mass.Car seen snow but not while driving.It sat outside every winter.The entire roof,sail panels and A pillars were GONE!I was always afraid of the winshield falling in and/or the rear windshield blowing out the back when I had the windows open.And I have really grown to hate the 69/70 interior.Not just the layout but the quality of materials as well.It is 68 or nothing!