News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

wanted 54 or 55 Fender Moldings

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Looking for 2 sets of fender trim for my friend's 55 series 75s.  He only needs the straight trim pieces on the fenders.

Jon

CF, did you ever get a chance to catalogue the haul you got last fall from the widow?

Carfreak

No, we don't catalogue stuff.  We have pre-existing boxes & bins sorted by parts type - window cranks, seat switches, window switches, headlight switches, wiper blades, heater controls, gunsights, clocks, emblems.  Bigger items such as wheel covers, manifolds, carbs, air cleaners, skirts are shelved.  I took my time over several months cleaning any of the nuts, bolts, clips & small pieces that were included.  You may not have been around when I did the big tumbling project - all those little items are cleaned & polished, sorted by size and or type ready for use.  

All the stainless was hauled into the attic which some day will be dealt with. 

We've been trying to sell the larger and of course the higher $$$ parts to make back our investment.  And of course, as mentioned previously, he had a lot of the same cars we do so much of that is being kept for our projects & spares.  
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Carfreak

Quote from: Jon on November 15, 2015, 12:07:51 AM
Looking for 2 sets of fender trim for my friend's 55 series 75s.  He only needs the straight trim pieces on the fenders.

We had one or two which were sent as extras with the 55 CDV that went away on a transporter earlier this evening. 

Don't think we have any more 54/55 fender trims but I'll ask.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Jon

Anything is better than nothing. Let me know what you're willing to part with and the price and I'll relay the message.