News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Fins, here is a white Eldorado with a red interior....perfect for you

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Otto Skorzeny

mario

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on March 18, 2016, 12:35:37 AM
Hahaha!  No, he wants a white interior.

Isn't that the way he wants everything!!!!!!  :Muttley: :Muttley: :Muttley:
ciao,
mario

Fins

Quote from: mario on March 18, 2016, 03:59:51 AM

ciao,
mario

Is there any other color?

But I have to go get it. It has the ultra rare 501 engine.   :rotfl: :rotfl:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

Quote from: Fins on March 18, 2016, 10:52:11 AM
Quote from: mario on March 18, 2016, 03:59:51 AM

ciao,
mario

Is there any other color?

But I have to go get it. It has the ultra rare 501 engine.   :rotfl: :rotfl:

I bet you eat your dark rye bread sandwich in the closet, so no one will see.  :LOL:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

Nah. Dark Rye will give you the farts. Like dark beer.

But in reality, I really don't like to eat in a public setting. I scarf food. I get a lot of kicks under the table when out and about. "Eat properly. Why do you have to stuff your face?" Cuz I like to eat and really don't care what others think. Shut your kids up and I won't scarf.

But I especially like to chomp on my over medium eggs while others watch in gross abandon. WTF? If I wanted the yolks done, I would have ordered them scrambled.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Quote from: Fins on March 18, 2016, 10:23:53 PM

But I especially like to chomp on my over medium eggs while others watch in gross abandon.

Ueah.  Just like this:    :eating:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Otto Skorzeny

Geoff

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Russ

Quote from: Fins on March 18, 2016, 10:23:53 PM

But in reality, I really don't like to eat in a public setting. I scarf food. I get a lot of kicks under the table when out and about. "Eat properly. Why do you have to stuff your face?"

Same same.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

One night we were out with a group of 6 or so and I ordered a Prime Rib. It came as a bone in steak. When I was done with the meat, I picked up the bone and started to gnaw on it. WTF? I'm paying for it, I want all I can get off of it.

I had bruised shins for a week.   :hammer:        Bitch!!!
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Fins

Pass on both. The Cadillac is black with a funky interior and the Lincoln has too much hokey stuff done and it's tired.

What are you trying to do Gary? Spend my money faster than the wife does?
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631