News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Wagon

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Skorzeny

Ugly my opinion.  The lines don't flow.  The rear window is higher than the rear passenger window and rakes at a different angle.  It's awkward looking.

Fins

It'll move pretty quick, IF it is what he says it is.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

A lot of the 70s & 80s Cadillac wagons have vinyl roofs to cover the body work; I've always liked the ones that don't.  

Reminds me of the 86 we owned.  Definitely like the Dark Blue instead of the Black.  
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Otto Skorzeny

Has the same ill fitting back window that messes with the lines.  It must have been an off the shelf Chevy part.

Carfreak

Our car started out as a 1986 Fleetwood Brougham.  Bought new & sent to a custom coach shop on the Eastside where it was married to part of a Buick (or was it Olds?) station wagon that took a hard front hit.   Might still have the paperwork somewhere. 

Fins

I think that if matching moulding was used on the rear side windows it would look a lot better. True the size throws it off too, but I wonder if they had used the Olds Vista Cruiser windows in it what it would look like?  :chin:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Quote from: Carfreak on April 18, 2015, 01:28:58 AM
A lot of the 70s & 80s Cadillac wagons have vinyl roofs to cover the body work; I've always liked the ones that don't.  

Reminds me of the 86 we owned.  Definitely like the Dark Blue instead of the Black.  

Guess Mr. Joisey who bought our wagon decided it was time to let it go to the next buyer. 

http://bangshift.com/general-news/car-features/buick-olds-pontiac-car-features/ebay-find-a-427-powered-1986-cadillac-fleetwood-station-wagon-good-luck-finding-another-one/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Fleetwood-Custom-Station-Wagon-/252274424664?vxp=mtr

Otto Skorzeny

Is that the same one you owned?

Carfreak

Otto Skorzeny

Exhaust pipes look the same.  Did yours have a 427?

Carfreak

Its the same car, same wheels, same interior, same engine.  New owner had it repainted, rechromed, polished trim & detailed engine compartment.  Think the dyno slips are still in our files.  That's the 3rd engine that was installed by the original owner - he drove fast and loved to show off.  

We co-owned the car for 10 years with a friend.  He would never get off his ass to work on it and we got tired of it laying around.  To prevent any hard feelings we bought out friend's investment & sold the car.  

I read the listing quickly - did it mention the skid plates & 2 speed rear end?   ;D