News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1996 fleetwood Brougham

Previous topic - Next topic

Kubla

selling my 1996 Fleetwood Brougham,white, burgundy interior, 59K miles, just sits around anymore
all 4 windows now need regulators
$3500

pictures did not work
send message for pictures, no longer have them hosted online
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
1988 Fleetwood Brougham

Otto Skorzeny

Hi Kubla,

Send me all the information and pix.  I have a friend who has been looking for one.  He alraedy owns a '93.

Carfreak

Quote from: Kubla on February 12, 2018, 12:47:24 AM

pictures did not work
send message for pictures, no longer have them hosted online

Photobucket?   :frustrated:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Kubla

can't blame photobucket this time, my internet provider used to provide us a little space to host web pages, you could stash photos on it and link them even if they were not on the page, couple of years ago they took that option away, I now have a smugmug account but have not loaded all the pictures on it
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
1988 Fleetwood Brougham

Kubla

1996 Fleetwood Brougham
1988 Fleetwood Brougham

Otto Skorzeny

Sorry, false alarm.

My friend is looking for a DeVille, not a Fleetwood.

Fins

So change the names. No one would know the difference anyway other than the slick top.

But really!! A DeVille over a Fleetwood?  :screwy:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Jon

two completely different cars in those years. The Deville is the smaller FWD while the Fleetwood is the larger RWD.

Otto Skorzeny

Yes but they look pretty much the same to the casual observer.  Much like the current crop of alphabet soup jelly beans Cadillac is flogging.