News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

$16,000 for a "63 Sedan?

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Skorzeny

Someone affiliated with the Peach State Cahapter selling this '63 62.  Nice shape car but seems kind of high.  What say you, Russ?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/211334726137227/

Fins

F/B says item not available. It's 14:58 where I am.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

I don't know.  The post has also been removed from the Peach State fb page as well.  It was only posted a short time before I put it here.  Maybe it sold?  Maybe he had a change of heart on selling it.

Fins

Maybe he had the idea that a high price gets action and it did!  :confused2:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

I just posted a question where the ad was originally posted and the guy immediately re-posted the nonworking link.  I think he may not know his way around the internet.

Fins

An English Major he is not. But then, he does have a '63...
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Otto Skorzeny

I don't understand people who try to sell a car and take 4 or 5 photos of it and then write a giant run-on sentence to describe it.

When I did the ad for my mom's red truck and then the Taurus when she changed her mind, I took 20 or more photos from every single angle, inside, outside, close ups of tires, engine, trunk, etc.

I bullet pointed all the features so it was easy to understand.

Russ

Basic series 62. Good body, but no pics of the engine  :frustrated: Depends on the interior and if the fabric and foam need replacing. Interior does look good, dash not cracked and steering wheel not splitting.

I think it is at the high end of the value scale, but if it checks out, it is worth 13 grand.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD