Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

One of a kind.....

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Pulllleeeeezzzzzeeeee!!!

Do you have any idea how hard that it's been for me not to say anything here? 
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

That is ugly as shit.

First of all, its a 4 door.

Second, the car is aaout a decade too early for the mods.

Third, the swoopy paint on the side doesn't flow with the lines of the car at all.

Fourth, the choice of colors is horrible.

If you're going to build a Super Fly, it needs to be done right with an Eldorado or Coupe de Ville like this:

Geoff

Quote from: Fins on August 12, 2019, 08:59:21 PM
Pulllleeeeezzzzzeeeee!!!

I jumped right on it and got jumped on in return! ;D
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Otto Skorzeny

I saw you deleted your post. I didn't get to see it. Should have left it. Let the crybabies whine.

Geoff

You can still read it because "CadillacMike68" quoted what I said in his response.  It is in the blue shaded area --- Reply #1 and #3.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Otto Skorzeny

How is it that these old men are acting just like the little whining millenials you see every day?  They're upset by rolling eye emojis?

What a bunch of candy asses.

That car is a piece of shit made with  (most likely) JC Whitney add on parts.  As you can see from above, whether you like them or not, the real Super Fly cars had some artistic merit.  They were built by Dunham Coachworks, not by home grown hacks who bought stick on hardware from a catalog.

ST Dog

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on August 13, 2019, 01:56:02 AM
That car is a piece of shit made with  (most likely) JC Whitney add on parts. 

Completely contrary to the description.

Granted, have to see it in person,  or at least better pics, to tell.

But I do know that type of work dates back to the 60s, not just the mid 70s when it made the movies.

Just like a lot of 80s and 90s stuff was being done for years before it caught a larger audience.

Not that I care for any of it.

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Not my style, but...
Its an old Caddy and its still rolling.
Hope someone buys it and keeps it rolling.
:twocents:

Fins

Quote from: Geoff on August 12, 2019, 11:34:44 PM
Quote from: Fins on August 12, 2019, 08:59:21 PM
Pulllleeeeezzzzzeeeee!!!

I jumped right on it and got jumped on in return! ;D

When I was reading the posts I thought, Well, lookie here, the TassHole deletes Geoff too. Turns out, Geoff deletes Geoff!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess I still stand in a league of my own with that bunch.

A Mod, who will be nameless asked me why I'm not posting. I said to get rid of TassHole and I will help again. As it stands, I PM my answers to people.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Quote from: Fins on August 13, 2019, 07:07:13 PM

I guess I still stand in a league of my own with that bunch.

Me too.  I banned Tasshole.   :dwarf:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Otto Skorzeny

PM ing answers is a good idea.

I should have been doing that for the last 10 years just to spite the Tasshole.

Fins

Many times I can get much better descriptions of the problem if a person thinks that they have someone's 'personal attention'. In a thread you get generalities. Details of a problem, no matter how small will get it resolved. If I don't know, I STFU and see what others have to say, then work off of their answers. Some of these clowns will send some poor bastard into a tizzy thinking he has to do a frame off restoration for a points, timing and carburetor adjustment.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Quote from: Fins on August 14, 2019, 07:09:40 PM
Some of these clowns will send some poor bastard into a tizzy thinking he has to do a frame off restoration for a points, timing and carburetor adjustment.

:clap:

Fins

Quote from: Carfreak on August 12, 2019, 07:40:19 PM
Prolly has a 390

http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=156779.0

Accidentally clicked the thread instead of 'New'.

You know better than that. A 390 in a '65?  :scratchhead: Maybe the 429 anchor.  :yes: For that matter, maybe a N* or a 4100... IF it's a custom. Because if you would do that to any Cadillac, you'll try to install a marque killing engine.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631