News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Looking for trim, 1970 Fleetwood

Previous topic - Next topic

Cape Cod Fleetwood

The black insert body trim, a rear door is crucial, any/all of the other pieces considered if
the price is right!

Carfreak

You are welcome to stop by anytime; crawl through the sheds, attic and trailers.

At one point we had trim & interior parts from several 70 sedan models.  Not sure what remains.

Before we got immersed in dealing with the inlaw hoarder aftermath, we were in process of offing a quantity of mid 60s to 80s Cad parts. Have no desire or room for the stuff: don't own those era Cadillacs. Priced to sell.

Currently the easiest to access is the barn attic which is full of stainless & aluminum trim. Perhaps I can take a peek this weekend.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Quote from: Carfreak on November 21, 2019, 04:41:00 AM

Currently the easiest to access is the barn attic which is full of stainless & aluminum trim. Perhaps I can take a peek this weekend.

The understatement of the year!  :yikes:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Quote from: Carfreak on November 21, 2019, 04:41:00 AM
You are welcome to stop by anytime; crawl through the sheds, attic and trailers.

At one point we had trim & interior parts from several 70 sedan models.  Not sure what remains.

Before we got immersed in dealing with the inlaw hoarder aftermath, we were in process of offing a quantity of mid 60s to 80s Cad parts. Have no desire or room for the stuff: don't own those era Cadillacs. Priced to sell.

Honey, unless you live on Cape Cod, I can't stop by...