News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

The Price Is Right

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

Loaded out too! If it wasn't a flat top, I'd be on my way. Even if the colors do suck. I think they are ugly as sin.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

Quote from: Fins on April 16, 2022, 07:04:10 PM
Loaded out too! If it wasn't a flat top, I'd be on my way. Even if the colors do suck. I think they are ugly as sin.

I thought your old 59 was a flat top. :thinking:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Otto Skorzeny

I like the flattops just because they're weird looking.

Fins

If I could have just held out for a little while longer, I might still have it.

Having to sell that car made me make a promise to myself NEVER to live with debt again. Meaning anything but a mortgage.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Fins

Yes, it is!  Good memory!
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631