News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1969 Convertible

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Skorzeny

Fins

The LibTards are burying them so damned deep out there, they couldn't get out if they tried. I'd love it for where I am. Great colors.

Probably going to unload my '69 while a few people still have some $$$ in their accounts. I have a CLC guy emailing me once a week for it.

It will be hard to part with because of it's condition. But, one car is really enough.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Gary

Dayuuuuum, that's purdy.

Fly out and drive it home?

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Fins

That would be a damned long drive for me. I wonder if it's the ostrich leather in it?  :chin:

The ad is still up and if it's the car they say it is, the price really isn't that bad.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

I never trust those claims without documented proof.  A well cared for 100,000+ mile car can look like a low mileage cream puff.

The Toro had 135,000 mi on it when I bought it. It could have fooled some people into believing it was a 35K car.

If that car weren't so far away, I'd consider it.

Carfreak

You guys like that baby blue color? I think it's fugly.

It only looks good on a 53 El Dorado or a 53 Chevy Belair with a white hardtop
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Otto Skorzeny

I can live with it.

This one is on its way to Seattle

Carfreak

Fins

You know what they say about opinions, right?

Yes, I like the color of the '69. I also like the color of the '41. it's the wheels that ruin it. That red is out of place.

I read opinions from others about how much they love triple black cars, while I wouldn't even consider it unless it was a Talisman. Even then, it would be a long and hard thought. The car has to be washed every time you take it out.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Gary

And one block down the street, it's dirty again.
Triple black in Florida? Not unless it's got a Trane air conditioner in the trunk and a servant to go start it up 10 minutes before you plan to use it.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

Oh ueah, I know all about opinions.  I generally wouldn't want a brown car either.   :eeew:

And as much a I know you like white, a lot of times I find them boring and blah.   :sleepy:

My mind and my eyes tend to decide what colors 'look right' and that's what I like or not. 

Fins

Trust me, the gold on the '69 doesn't thrill me either.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631