News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Isn't 71-6 the Biggest?

Previous topic - Next topic

DownUnderDeville

QuoteThe average schmoo didn't buy a Series 75.

I used to love Schmoo as a kid..... :Muttley:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Shmoo

davecdv

DownUnderDeville

The redhead on that link of yours Dave,  :yeah baby: :yeah baby: :yeah baby:

Fins

She damned sure is hot. But I couldn't see any of them on Internet Explorer. I copied the address to Google Chrome, and mmmmmm.  :yeah baby: :yeah baby:

I'm not sure about the one at the bottom of the page, I like a girl with hair. Go to ride her doggie and you might think you have a guy instead.  :yikes:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Gary

Are we talking about Dave's link to the Urban Dictionary?
FireFox does not display any pics at all for me, nor does I.E.

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

davecdv

Fins

Yep. One of the reasons I like Chrome. It will show video clips on sites that won't even open on IE. So far I like it. And it's a hell of a lot faster than IE too.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

trvlr480

Lordy, the things I can learn on a Cadillac forum.  Now I know what "smoo" is.  This is better than a CB radio. ::)

guidematic

Always new terms to entertain and amaze ypour friends with, eh?

Mike

Carfreak

I learned yesterday what is a sheeny as in 'don't buy a truck from Sheeny Bob'
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

It was used in the context of someone who sold used fire trucks that had been boogered to appear nicer then what they were. 

Fins

Then why not just call it a luvdg.  :LOL: :LOL:

I crack me up !!!
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

Carfreak

Except Bob isn't Jewish; he's English.