News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Sorry Fin's But

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Could be a decent looking vehicle if it weren't for the  :tapedshut: tu-tone BROWN. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Keeper

Superfly paint was the Cad thing in the 70's.

Denrep

The "cut" looks decent on that car, gate, bed floor, and all.

I wonder if the crazy paint scheme keeps the bed looking proportionate?
Otherwise maybe it'd look too short?  :chin:
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

Geoff

Nice car (except for the paint), that is and was no Flower Car.  Despite the seller's guess it was probably built by Caribou Motors or one of the a few built by various body shops across the U.S.  It is possible that some small funeral homes used those as Flower Cars, but I wouldn't bet on it either.  Purpose built Flower Cars were much more formal (can't even imagine an Eldorado Flower Car), had so-called "formal" (read, "ugly" IMO) roof lines and stainless on the tops of the bedsides with other fancy work.
Geoff
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

guidematic

I's almost bet the some less prosperous funeral homes used even El Caminos and Rancheros as flower cars.

Mike

Russ

I didnt even get past the ugly brown paint.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

DownUnderDeville

Tailfin Joe

I think if changed the color and add the ""right wheels " it  might be a nice cruiser .
1970 Coupe Devile