News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Again,Bill Mitchell Car

Previous topic - Next topic

guidematic

One of our CISO members brought this up. She was talking to the owner, he said it was a one of a kind.

Did this car not have a white top on it at one time? If so, I wonder why it was removed. Rust issues?

Mike

Keeper

I do not remember the top,But there was a handful that got special treatments,most were horriffic.The cool stuff that Bill wanted that GM would not do was first off the porcielinized inside and out exhuast manifolds,The other cool thing was the centre console armrest being at the proper height.How about color key wheel and bumpers?
About 5 years ahead of their time.I like the plain stainless way better.

Fins

Color keyed wheels? Okay, I'll go with it. But color keyed bumpers?  :speechless:  You would have the standard of the everyday jellybean of todays roads. Were they trying to tell us something?  :scratchhead:

Chrome lives on.......
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.