News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Godfather Roadster!!!WTF!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

Where else? Why Floriduh .....of course. And in Fort Ladeedah to boot.   :Muttley:

Gotta go. There is a Cadillac car show calling.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

mario

don corleone is spinning in his grave.
man, talk about "guinea gaudy."   :eeew: :eeew: :eeew:
ciao,
mario

guidematic

Dreadful, just dreadful.  :No:

Mike

trvlr480

It's not for me but I've seen much worse.

davecdv

Apart from everything else just those "Godfather Roadster" badges and scripts plastered everywhere would give me the shit`s. :eeew:

EXCRUISERGUY

Whoever built it has a good sense of humour because I laughed until my sides hurt. :LOL:

GJ

guidematic

There is that class of people they call the noveau riche. That's who goes for all that tasteless ostentatious crap. So long as this class of folk exist, there will atrocities such as this plying the roads, and there will be those with taste buds up their ass to create them for them.

Mike

Xris

There's not much I don't like , but that tops the list .

Xris

Carfreak

Can you imagine it on display @ a future GN?   :rotfl:   :LOL:   :ha ha:

Ueah, its hideous. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

It couldn't be too much worse than those "Fly Cars".  :pot: :pot:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Fins

I guess it does no good to mention the Imperial that was destroyed, does it?   :pot:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

DILLIGAFF?    Some people like it.   :icon_OO:

Murray Pfaff of Royal Oak, Michigan, won the $20,000 "Go For the Gold" award at Darryl Starbird's National Rod & Custom Car Show in Tulsa, OK on February 17-19th, 2012.

His 1959 Imperial Speedster, that HOT ROD featured in July of 2011, took home the award with its combination of creativity, workmanship, execution, and individual design with imagination.  

The winner was chosen from a field of nine unbelievable vehicles from throughout the USA (Jason Rock from Raytown, MO with a 1969 Dodge; Tom Blanton from Ft Worth, TX with his 1929 Phaeton; Harold Murphy from Loxahatcher, FL had a 1954 Ford PU; Joey Shortino of Lutz, FL and his 1922 Rolls Royce; Roger Brown from Lawrence, KS had a 1944 Mack; Siegfried Montano of Albuquerque, NM with a 1940 Ford PU; Tammy Ray from Dahlonega, GA and her 1933 Phaeton and Justin Hartman of Tulsa, OK with his 1957 Chevy PU).  

These vehicles were all awarded a "Fine Nine Trophy" for being a part of this prestigious competition.   Tammy Ray with her 1933 Phaeton and one of the Fine Nine winners was also the winner of Darryl's Personal Choice award, and the Hall of Fame choice went to the 1922 Rolls Royce owned by Joey Shortino of Lutz, FL.  

Starbird's Tulsa show is in its 48th annual presentation and was proud to debut the "Vibrasonic" built by Gary Meyers and friends of Elden Titus who passed away in 2008.      The "Go for the Gold" $20,00.00 cash is in its 9th Annual presentation.  Tulsa is the largest indoor car show in the country having over 1000 vehicles in competition.

Read more: http://blogs.hotrod.com/imperial-speedster-takes-home-the-big-prize-in-tulsa-21351.html#ixzz1yC2vJR4w

Fins

And some people like tattoos and piercings.  :screwy:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631