News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Pea Soup

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

Says its the right color but ? Looks like Exorsist  Linda Blair puke.Do I need those reverse
scoops on my car?How does one get in if the battery fails?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-CADILLAC-ELDORADO-/130632348870?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e6a4b74c6#v4-42

Carfreak

The color screams 1968.  I like it a lot better than brown. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

DownUnderDeville

guidematic

It's a couple of shades lighter than the green on my '70 FB. And I like that colour too. I get the shaved handles, and the slightly lowered stance, but those hood scoops?  :scratchhead:

Mike

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: guidematic on January 23, 2012, 01:25:00 PM

It's a couple of shades lighter than the green on my '70 FB. And I like that colour too. I get the shaved handles, and the slightly lowered stance, but those hood scoops?  :scratchhead:

Mike

:yes: :agree:

Fins

Quote from: DownUnderDeville on January 23, 2012, 06:25:22 PM
Quote from: guidematic on January 23, 2012, 01:25:00 PM

Mike

:yes: :agree:

C'mon DuD. It was an old rusted busted crusted Eldorado. He had to do something to it to make himself think it was cool.   :jack:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Tailfin Joe

I agree CF any color but shitty brown!!!!
1970 Coupe Devile